21. December. 2015 - 00:00
STUDENT EXCHANGE IS MADE FOR A SEMESTER OR AN ACADEMIC YEAR
Student Exchange through exchange programs or through bilateral cooperation of IUS with various universities in the world can be realized if they meet the following conditions:
- If a student applies in a university where the language of instruction is English, he/she has to submit a certificate or have a recommendation of an English language lecturer for the language proficiency.
- The list of universities that IUS has collaboration with, can be found at the following link: http://www.eust.edu.mk/index.php?cat=39
- Once you decide in which university you want to go, you should go to the office for international cooperation which will begin preliminary procedures and reviewing the curriculum, credits, possibilities for accommodation, ways of exchange, etc
- The student has the opportunity to take advantage of student exchange programs through:
- Exchange programs as ERASMUS, CEEPUS, MEVLANA or
- Through bilateral agreements that IUS has signed with various universities in the world
If the student decides to take advantage of the exchange programs fills in the application and contacts the office for international cooperation of the university where he/she wants to go, travel expenses, accommodation, food, books and others, will be covered by funds from the above mentioned programs. If students decide to get accommodation by their own choice, out of the offered, they themselves cover the difference between prices.
If the student decides to take advantage of the exchange programs that IUS offers through agreements on bilateral cooperation the possibilities are different depending on the conditions specified in the contract.