Criminalistics and detective
30. November. 2015 - 00:00
This program involves the extension and deepening, respectively separation in higher education within the studies of Law. For the implementation of this program is engaged an adequate academic staff.
The studies of the study program of the first cycle in criminology and detective last three (3) years. Upon successful completion of studies, the student will gain a degree for completed undergraduate studies in the first cycle of studies: a Bachelor in the field of criminology.
- To gain basic knowledge of the concepts and key issues in the field of criminalistics and security.
- To develop the ability to use appropriate terminology and concepts in the field of criminalistics and security.
- To identify and analyze problems related to criminalistics and security.
- To be able to critically analyze concepts related to criminalistics and security.
- To gain specific skills and knowledge of practical importance for their future career in the field of criminalistics and security.
- To select and apply appropriate framework from relevant fields while solving problems using appropriate techniques.
- To integrate the knowledge accumulated in the organization in function of decision making.
- To effectively transmit solutions and knowledge.
- To develop personal skills of communication, research and analysis that is required for the employment of graduates from this program.
- To develop multilingual education by supporting interethnic and intercultural dialogue.
- Have basic knowledge about forensic techniques and tactics.
- To have detailed knowledge for the object of study and a specific understanding of forensic techniques and tactics.
- To have self-critical thought.
- To be able to analyse and research relevant events of forensic techniques and tactics.
- To gain certain skills from forensic techniques and tactics needed in their future career.
- To be able to present results of research, work in a team and participate in a debate.
- To be able to apply theory in practical cases of the real life.